This involves making sure you have the helpers you need, the materials you need, and are prepared each week, for the session ahead.
We suggest you need at least one other person, from your church, helping you to run this course. If there are a large number of people on the course you may need more helpers so that you can spilt into smaller groups of 4 or 5 for discussion, with each one facilitated by a helper.
- Two Facilitator’s manuals, one for you and one for your helper (these are in your pack). These manuals contain the details of how to facilitate the running of the programme week by week.
- The Taste & See DVD (this is in your pack).
- A Participant’s manual for each participant you are expecting, plus your own copy (these are in your pack).
- A booklet of daily readings for each participant (we will provide these).
- A DVD player and display screen.
- A room with enough seats to for everyone to watch the DVD (chairs are ideal as they can be moved into small groups for discussion).
- You may like to have a drink available to serve at the end of the session. Perhaps coffee and tea ready in flasks to serve or have someone make it ready made for you a the end or perhaps have jugs of water available. We suggest you don’t serve snacks as some people may find this unhelpful and it is likely to create unnecessary discussion which will detract from the intended discussions of the evening.